Win a bottle of Limited Edition Polish Wine (GiveAway) (CLOSED)
This Giveaway is now closed and the winner has received the prize.
As promised in my previous post here are the details of how you could enter for a chance to win this limited-edition wine from Srebrna Gora (Silver Mountains). This is a limited-edition red dry wine with a beautiful, ruby colour.
Here are some of the reviews about this wine:
- It captivates with the fragrance of compositions of red and dark fruit.
- Recognized here can be accents of cherry, currant, strawberry and cranberry. The aromas are subtle and exceptionally clean. In the mouth, the drink gives the impression of being balanced, and the low acidity supports delicate sourness and slightly warming alcohol.
- They can be composed of poultry dishes through pork to beef, which emphasizes its versatility in the selection of dishes.
Here’s how you can enter to win this giveaway
1. Leave a comment below this post, with your name and where you are from (country) and answer this simple question: “Who would you like to share this bottle of wine with and why?”
2. Leave your email address in the comments so I can reach out to you if you are chosen as the lucky winner.
Terms of the giveaway:
1. This is an international giveaway and entrants must be an ADULT to participate.
2. The winner shall receive one bottle of Red- Dry Wine (Polka 2016).
3. The winner will be selected based on what I feel is the best comment.
3. The prize is not transferable for cash nor can be exchanged for anything else.
4. The contest runs from 17th December 2017 until 26th December 2017.
5. The winner will be chosen and announced on 28th of December 2017 on my Facebook profile.
6. The winner will be contacted via email address provided and details are taken with regards to delivery address etc.
7. If the chosen winner does not contact me within two weeks, then another winner will be chosen.
8. Once the prize is dispatched, then it will be the responsibility of the contest winner to check and follow up with the postal service.
9. The winner must post a picture via Facebook or Instagram, upon receiving this bottle of wine as proof of winning the contest!
Consent for processing of personal data:
The winner consents to the processing of their personal data provided, for the purpose of shipping out the prize.